- Event in German
- No reservation required
- Admission with the Lange Nacht-ticket or the Lange Nacht-Kids program ticket
Immendorffs LIDL Akademie
For children 4 - 14 and their families. (continuous entry possible)
Immendorff’s LIDL project had nothing to do with the supermarket chain. Rather, “Lidl” is an artificial word in the tradition of Dada. It is meaningless nonsense and is supposed to be reminiscent of the sound of a children's rattle. The aim of the LIDL actions was to deal with life, society and politics in an artistic way. Community spirit, intuition and creativity were important in these actions.
Experience Immendorff's LIDL project at various hands-on stations:
- Take a short tour and get to know the work of Jörg Immendorff. What’s holding you back? - Create your own “Klotz am Bein.”
- Free yourself and create something together with others in the “Dance Action Word”.
- What do you think and how do you show it to others? Create your very own “Statement Wand“.
- Do you have a political opinion or ideas on how our society can become better? - Then design your own “protest poster”.
- At the “Lidl-Sport” we have a creative race – everyone with his personal “Klotz am Bein.”
Admission with the Lange Nacht-ticket or the Lange Nacht-Kids program ticket.